You can add multiple service resources to an endpoint service. After you connect endpoints that are deployed in other VPCs to the endpoint service in your VPC, these VPCs can access the service resources in your VPC.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the endpoint service that you want to manage is deployed.
- On the Endpoint Service page, find the endpoint service to which you want to add service resources, and click the service ID.
- On the Service Resources tab, click Add Service Resource.
- In the Add Service Resource dialog box, select a zone in which to distribute traffic, and select the Server Load Balancer (SLB) instance to be associated with the endpoint service.
- Optional. Click Add Service Resource to add more service resources.
- Click OK.