This topic describes how to delete endpoint services. After you delete an endpoint service, the Server Load Balancer (SLB) instances that are associated with the endpoint service are still retained.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the endpoint service is deployed.
- On the Endpoint Service tab, find the endpoint service from which you want to remove service resources, and click Delete in the Actions column.
- In the dialog box that appears, click OK.