This topic describes how to create endpoint services. You can create an endpoint service in your virtual private cloud (VPC) and allow other VPCs to access the endpoint service.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where you want to create an endpoint service.
- On the Endpoint Service page, click Create Endpoint Service.
- On the Create Endpoint Service page, set the following parameters and click OK to create an endpoint service.
Parameter Description Select Service Resource Select a zone to distribute network traffic. Then, select the CLB instance to be associated with the endpoint service.
If you do not have a CLB instance that supports PrivateLink, click Create SLB to go to the Instance page in the SLB console. You can click Add Resource from Another Zone to add multiple service resources.
Automatically Accept Endpoint Connections Specify whether to automatically accept connection requests from an endpoint.
- Yes: The endpoint service accepts all connection requests from the associated endpoint. If you select this option, you can use the associated endpoint to directly access the endpoint service.
- No: If you select this option, the newly created endpoint service is in the Disconnected state. The service administrator must manually accept or deny connection requests.
- If the service administrator accepts endpoint connection requests from the associated endpoint, you can use the endpoint to access the endpoint service.
- If the service administrator denies endpoint connection requests from the associated endpoint, you cannot use the endpoint to access the endpoint service.
Description Enter a description for the endpoint service.
The description must be 2 to 256 characters in length. It must start with a letter and cannot start with