After you create a reinforcement task, you can view the security reinforcement details of the task.
- Basic information: Displays the information of the reinforced application, including application name, application package name, application version, and application size. Note that the application size refers to the size of application before reinforced).
- Security reinforcement package: Provides a download portal to the security reinforcement package. For details, see Download security reinforcement package
- Reinforcement details: Shows the comparison before and after the reinforcement in three dimensions: application size, MD5, and security.
- Security reinforcement class: Displays the reinforced classes and the code comparison before and after the reinforcement.
You can view the reinforcement details of tasks whose status is reinforced. You cannot view reinforcement details of tasks whose status is reinforcing or reinforcement failed.The procedures are as follows:
- Log on to the mPaaS console, and select the target application in the application list.
- Select Security > Mobile Security Armor in the left navigation bar to enter the Mobile Security Armor page.
- In the security reinforcement list, click the application name in the target task card to enter the Security Reinforcement Details page and view the reinforcement details.
- (Optional) To view the security reinforcement class, move the mouse pointer to the question mark icon after the Security reinforcement class to view the code comparison before and after the reinforcement.