Database Autonomy Service (DAS) monitors the storage space of a database instance and can automatically expand the storage space to ensure business stability. This topic describes how to enable the Automatic Space Expansion feature.
- An ApsaraDB RDS instance that uses standard SSDs or enhanced SSDs (ESSDs) is connected to DAS.
- Enable Autonomy Service is turned on for the database instance. For more information, see Autonomy center.
- Log on to the DAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instance Monitoring.
- On the Instance Monitoring page, find the instance for which you want to enable automatic space expansion, and click the instance ID to go to the instance details page.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Autonomy Center.
- On the Autonomy Center page, click Autonomous function switch in the upper-right corner.
- In the Set dialog box, turn on Automatic Space Expansion.
- Enter the maximum storage space in the Maximum Storage of Automatic Expansion field.
- Click Determine.