Database Autonomy Service (DAS) monitors the storage of a database instance. When the storage is insufficient, DAS can automatically expand it to ensure business stability. This topic describes how to enable the automatic space expansion feature.
- The instance for which you want to enable the automatic space expansion feature is an ApsaraDB RDS instance that uses cloud disks.
- The Enable Autonomy Service switch is turned on for the database instance. For more information, see Autonomy center.
- Log on to the DAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instance Monitoring.
- On the Instance Monitoring page, find the instance for which you want to enable automatic space expansion and click the instance ID to go to the instance details page.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Autonomy Center.
- On the Autonomy Center page, click Autonomous function switch in the upper-right corner.
- In the Set dialog box, turn on Automatic Space Expansion.
- Select a value in the Available storage space drop-down list. Enter the required maximum amount of storage in the Maximum Storage of Automatic Expansion field.
- Click Determine.