This topic describes how to delete a custom cluster endpoint for a PolarDB for PostgreSQL cluster.
- You can delete only custom cluster endpoints. The default cluster endpoint cannot be deleted.
- After you delete a custom cluster endpoint, the endpoint cannot be recovered. You must change the address for connecting the client to the PolarDB for PostgreSQL cluster in a timely manner.
- Log on to the PolarDB console.
- On the top of the page, select the region where the target cluster is located.
- Find the target cluster and click the cluster ID to go to the Overview page.
- In the Endpoints section, find the cluster endpoint, click the icon on the right side of the cluster endpoint, and then click Delete.
- In the dialog box that appears, click OK.
|DescribeDBClusterEndpoints||Queries cluster endpoints for a PolarDB for PostgreSQL cluster.|
|DeleteDBClusterEndpoint||Deletes a custom cluster endpoint for a PolarDB for PostgreSQL cluster.|