This topic describes how to delete a custom cluster endpoint from a PolarDB-O cluster.
- You can delete only custom cluster endpoints for a cluster, and you cannot delete the default cluster endpoint for the cluster.
- The deleted cluster endpoint cannot be restored. You must change the endpoint in your applications at the earliest opportunity.
- Log on to the PolarDB console.
- On the top of the page, select the region where the target cluster is located.
- Find the target cluster and click the cluster ID to go to the Overview page.
- In the Endpoints section, find the cluster endpoint that you want to delete, and on the right of the
cluster endpoint, choose > Delete.
- In the message that appears, click OK.
|DescribeDBClusterEndpoints||Queries cluster endpoints for an Apsara PolarDB cluster.|
|DeleteDBClusterEndpoint||Deletes a custom cluster endpoint from an Apsara PolarDB cluster.|