This topic describes how to add an API data source in DataV. APIs are data interfaces used for interactions between multiple services. If you have available APIs, you can connect your API data sources to DataV.
- Log on to the DataV console.
- On the Projects tab, move the pointer over the project that you want to edit and click Edit.
- On the edit page of the canvas, click a widget.
If no widget is added to the canvas, add a widget first. For more information, see Add a widget.
- In the right-side configuration pane, click the Data tab and then Set.
- In the Set Data Source pane, select API from the Data Source Type drop-down list.
- In the URL field, enter the URL of the API to be requested.
- Click Preview Data Response to view the response style of the data source.