This topic describes how to switch the billing method of an Apsara PolarDB cluster from subscription to pay-as-you-go based on your business requirements.
- You cluster runs in the Running state
- The cluster uses the subscription billing method.
- The cluster is not in the temporarily upgraded state.
- Make sure that your account balance is sufficient to avoid downtime caused by overdue payments after you switch the billing method to pay-as-you-go.
After you change the billing method of the cluster from subscription to pay-as-you-go, a subscription refund (if applicable) can be returned to your original payment account.
Refund = (Remaining days/Total days) × Order cash amount × (1 - 15%)
- The order cash amount indicates the actual paid amount, excluding vouchers or coupons.
- A service fee of 15% of the refund will be incurred for switching the billing method from subscription to pay-as-you-go.
Switching the billing method does not affect the running of your cluster.
- Login ApsaraDB for PolarDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the console, select the region where the cluster is located.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters and find the target cluster on the
Clusters page. In the Actions column, choose .
- On the Confirm Order page, confirm your order information, read and accept the Apsara PolarDB Subscription Agreement of Service, and then click Pay to complete the payment.