This topic describes how to switch the billing method of a PolarDB cluster from subscription to pay-as-you-go. You can switch the billing method based on your business requirements.
- Your cluster is in the Running state.
- The subscription billing method is used for the cluster.
- The cluster is not in the temporary upgrade state.
- Make sure that your account balance is sufficient to avoid service downtime that is caused by overdue payments after you switch the billing method to pay-as-you-go.
After you switch the billing method of the cluster from subscription to pay-as-you-go, a subscription refund can be returned to your original payment account.
Refund = (Number of remaining days/Total days) × Order cash amount.
The operations in this topic do not affect the cluster performance.
- Log on to the PolarDB console.
- On the top of the page, select the region where the target cluster is located.
- Find the cluster for which you want to switch the billing method, and choose Actions column. in the
- On the Switch to Pay-As-You-Go page, confirm the cluster information. Then, read the terms of the service agreement,
select the check box, and click Buy Now.Note
- The new billing method takes effect after you pay for the order.
- If the order is unpaid or the payment fails, an unfinished order appears on the Orders page. You cannot purchase a new cluster or switch the billing method to pay-as-you-go because of the unfinished order. In this case, you must pay for or cancel this order.