DataService Studio generates a version record each time an API, a function, or a workflow is published. This topic describes how to view the versions of an API, compare two versions, and roll back to a specified version.
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the target workspace resides. Find the target workspace and click DataService Studio in the Actions column.
- On the Service Development tab, double-click the target API in the API list.Note You can also double-click a workflow or function to manage its versions.
- On the configuration tab of the API, click Version in the right-side navigation pane to view versions of the API.
Parameter Description API ID The ID of the API. Each API ID is unique. Version The version of the API. A version is generated each time the API is published. V1 indicates version 1 and V2 indicates version 2. The version number is incremented by 1 each time. The Author The user who published the version. Submitted Date The time when the version was published. The time is accurate to second. Status The status of the version. Value values:
- Release: indicates that the version of the API is the latest version.
- Off-Line: indicates that the version of the API is a historical version.
Actions The actions that you can perform on the API. Valid values:
In the Version pane, select two versions and click Contrast. In the History Version Contrast message, you can compare the parameters or SQL statements of the selected versions.Note The information appears in the History Version Contrast message varies with the mode in which the API was created:
- API Details: Click this button to view the details of the API.
- Rollback: Click this button to roll back to the specified version. After you click this button, the Are you sure you want to roll back the current version? message appears. Click OK.
- If the API was created in the codeless UI, the request parameters and response parameters of the two versions are compared.
- If the API was created in the code editor, the SQL statements of the two versions are compared.