ApsaraDB for ClickHouse provides the monitoring and alerting features for cluster statuses. You can set an alert rule for important metrics. This way, if the system detects abnormal data, you can receive an alert notification in real time. This allows you to quickly identify and handle faults.
Monitoring and alerting are implemented by using Cloud Monitor. CloudMonitor allows you to set metrics and alert contacts. If the alert rule of a metric is triggered, CloudMonitor notifies all the contacts within the alert contact group. You can maintain contact groups for alert metrics to ensure that the contacts are notified in a timely manner when alerts are reported.
- Use an Alibaba Cloud account to log on to the ApsaraDB for ClickHouse console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where the ApsaraDB for ClickHouse cluster for which you want to set an alert rule is deployed.
- In the upper-right corner of the Clusters page, click Alert Monitoring. The CloudMonitor console appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose Alerts > Alert Rules.
- On the Threshold Value Alert tab, click Create Alert Rule.
- On the Create Alert Rule page, configure resource parameters.
Parameter Description Products Select Clickhouse from the drop-down list. Resource Range
- If you set this parameter to All Resources and a cluster in ApsaraDB for ClickHouse meets the conditions specified by Rule Description, the system sends alert notifications.
- If you set this parameter to Cluster and the selected clusters meet the conditions specified by Rule Description, the system sends alert notifications.
Region Select the region where the cluster for which you want to set the alert rule is deployed. Cluster Select the ID of the cluster. You can select multiple clusters.
- Set Alert Rules.
- Set Notification Method for the alert rule.
- After the preceding parameters are configured, click Confirm. The alert rule automatically takes effect.