After you create an AnalyticDB for MySQL cluster, configure a whitelist for the cluster to allow external devices to access the cluster.
- The default whitelist contains only the default IP address 127.0.0.1, which indicates that no devices are allowed to access the cluster.
- The whitelist can enhance access security of AnalyticDB for MySQL clusters. We recommend that you maintain the whitelist on a regular basis.
- The whitelist does not affect the normal operation of AnalyticDB for MySQL clusters.
- Log on to the AnalyticDB for MySQL console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where clusters reside.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters.
- On the V3.0 Clusters tab, click the target Cluster ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Data Security.
- On the Whitelist Settings tab, click Edit to the right of the default whitelist.
Note You can also click Create Whitelist to create a new whitelist.
- In the Edit Whitelist dialog box, delete the default IP address 127.0.0.1 and then enter the IP addresses
or CIDR blocks you want to allow. Click OK.
- If you enter a CIDR block such as 10.10.10.0/24, all IP addresses in the 10.10.10.X format will be able to access the cluster.
- If you want to add multiple IP addresses or CIDR blocks, separate multiple entries with commas (,). Do not add spaces before or after the commas. Example: 192.168.0.1,172.16.213.9.
- The whitelist modification takes effect within one minute.