This topic describes how to import metric data from CloudMonitor to Log Service. Then, you can query, analyze, and transform the metric data.
- Log on to the Log Service console.
- In the Import Data section, select Cloud Monitor.
- In the Specify Logstore step, select a project and Metricstore and click Next.
- In the Configure Import Settings step, set the required parameters and click Next.
Parameter Description Configuration Name The name of the data import configuration. Import All Select Yes to import all metric data from CloudMonitor to Log Service. For more information, see Predefined metrics. Namespace If you select No for the Import All parameter, select the metrics that you want to import from the NameSpace drop-down list. AccessKeyId The AccessKey ID of your Alibaba Cloud account. We recommend that you use the AccessKey pair of a Resource Access Management (RAM) user who is granted the AliyunCloudMonitorReadOnlyAccess permission. AccessKeySecret The AccessKey secret of your Alibaba Cloud account. We recommend that you use the AccessKey pair of a RAM user who is granted the AliyunCloudMonitorReadOnlyAccess permission. Import Interval The interval at which data is imported. Unit: minutes.
View the data import configuration
After you create a data import configuration, you can view the configuration details and related statistical report in the Log Service console.
- In the Projects section, click the name of the project.
- Choose . On the Metricstore tab, click the Metricstore and choose .
- Click the name of the import configuration.
- On the Import Configuration Overview page, view the basic information and statistical report of the import configuration.
What to do next
On the Import Configuration Overview page, you can perform the following operations:
- Modify the settings of the import configuration.
In the upper-right corner, click Modify Settings. For more information, see Configure data import.
- Delete the import configuration.
Click Delete Configuration to delete the data import configuration.Notice After the data import configuration is deleted, it cannot be recovered.