You can update an application in the Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK) console.
- If you use a template on GitHub to deploy an application, make sure the template on GitHub is updated.
- If you use an orchestration template to deploy an application, make sure the orchestration template in the ACK console is updated. For more information, see Update an orchestration template.
- Log on to the ACK console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Click the name of the target application. The details page of the application appears.
- Click REFRESH and then click Hard Refresh to obtain the latest template.In the following figure, the application is in the OutOfSync state.
- In the upper-right corner, click SYNC. On the page that appears, select the target resources and click SYNCHRONIZE.