You can update an application in the Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK) console.
- If you use a template from a Git repository to update an application, make sure that the template in the Git repository is updated to the latest version.
- If you use an ACK orchestration template to update an application, make sure the ACK orchestration template in the ACK console is updated to the latest version. For more information, see Update an orchestration template.
- Log on to the ACK console.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the ACK console, choose .
- Click the name of the application to go to the details page of the application.
- Click REFRESH and then click Hard Refresh to obtain the latest template.In the following figure, the application is in the OutOfSync state.
- In the upper-right corner of the details page, click SYNC.
- In the dialog box that appears, select the resource objects that you want to deploy and click SYNCHRONIZE.