You can roll back an application created in Application Center to an earlier version and view details about each application version. This topic describes how to roll back an application.
- Log on to the ACK console.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the ACK console, choose .
- Click the name of the application that you want to roll back. On the details page of the application, click HISTORY AND ROLLBACK.
- On the page that appears, find the application version to which you want to roll back, click in the upper-right corner of the page and click Rollback.
- In the Rollback application message, click OK.After the rollback is complete, the application changes to the OutOfSync state.