- What can I do if the endpoint of a Message Queue for Apache Kafka instance cannot be pinged?
- How do I connect an ECS instance in one zone to a Message Queue for Apache Kafka instance in another zone?
- Can I access a Message Queue for Apache Kafka instance over the Internet?
- Can I access a Message Queue for Apache Kafka instance by using a proxy?
- Do I have to select the 172.16.0.0/12 CIDR block for the classic network?
- Can I connect Message Queue for Apache Kafka instances in two different VPCs?
Message sending on clients
- How do I determine whether a message is sent after a client sends the message?
- Does the callback configuration on a Java client affect the message sending speed?
- How many connections to a broker can a producer establish?
- How do I test the message sending feature?
- Why does a PHP client experience a long delay when it sends a message?
Message consumption on clients
- What can I do if an error occurs when a client connects to Message Queue for Apache Kafka for the first time?
- What can I do if messages are accumulated?
- Why does rebalancing frequently occur on consumers?
- Why does a consumer take longer to pull messages from a broker or fail to pull messages from the broker?
- What are the best practices for consumers?
- Why is it not recommended to use a Go client developed with the Sarama library to send and subscribe to messages?
- Which open source Apache Kafka versions are supported by Message Queue for Apache Kafka instances?
- How do I select instance specifications?
- How do I obtain the VPC information required for deploying a Message Queue for Apache Kafka instance?
- What problems may occur if I upgrade brokers?
- Why am I unable to modify the region or network properties of my Message Queue for Apache Kafka instance?
- How do I perform a quick test on a broker?
- Are delayed messages supported?
- Is data compression supported?
- When are messages that are stored earlier deleted from Message Queue for Apache Kafka?
- Why am I unable to reduce partitions for a topic?
- How do I handle inactive topics?
- What can I do if "The partition count cannot be less than the previously configured partition count" appears when I recreate a deleted topic?
- Why is 1970 displayed for "Last Updated At" for the partitions of a topic?
- What is the relationship between the topic count and partition count?
- Why is the total number of topics (partitions) limited?
- Is the compact log cleanup policy supported?
- Which types of storage engines for topics are supported?
- How many topics can I create on a Professional Edition instance?
- Why is the consumption time of partitions in a Message Queue for Apache Kafka instance inconsistent?
- What does "Last Consumed At" mean in the console?
- Why is 1970 displayed for "Last Consumed At" for the partitions of the topic to which a consumer group subscribes?
- How do I view the IP addresses of the consumers that are consuming messages?
- Does the NFS attached to consumers affect the message processing speed of the consumers?
- What is the consumer group count?
- How do I manage consumer offsets in the console?
- Why can a consumer group that does not appear in the console consume messages?
Monitoring and alerting
- What are dead partitions and false accumulation?
- Why is the number of accumulated messages reported by an accumulation alert different from that displayed in the Message Queue for Apache Kafka console?
- Why is a RAM user unable to view monitoring information in the console?
- Why do I need to upgrade my Message Queue for Apache Kafka instance to use the monitoring and alerting feature?
- Why am I unable to log on to the instance where Message Queue for Apache Kafka is deployed?
- Why is "Insufficient data" displayed in the Status column of an alert?
- Why do I still receive alerts about message accumulation of a consumer group after I delete the consumer group?
- How do I monitor open source Apache Kafka?