This topic describes how to query cloud resources that are bound with tags. You can use one of the following methods to query resources:
Query resources on the Tags page of the Resource Management console
For an Alibaba Cloud service that supports tags, you can query resources by tag on the Tags page of the Resource Management console.
- Log on to the Resource Management console. The Tags page appears.
- In the Region section, select the region where the tag you want to query resides.
- Find the tag and click the tag key in the Tag Key column.
- Click the tag value. On the Resources tab, view the information about cloud resources.
Query resources in the consoles of Alibaba Cloud services
For an Alibaba Cloud service that supports tags, you can query resources by tag in the console of the service. This section uses Elastic Compute Service (ECS) as an example.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- On the Instances page, click Tags and select a tag key and a tag value.If you do not select a tag value, the system displays all ECS instances to which the selected tag key is bound.
Query resources by calling a tag-related API operation
For an Alibaba Cloud service that supports tags, you can use a Tag API operation or a tag-related API operation provided by the service to query resources. The following description demonstrates the preceding operations:
- Tag API operation: Call the ListTagResources operation. Specify the value of the request parameter
Tagsto query the resources that are bound with the tags specified by this parameter.
- Tag-related API operations provided by Alibaba Cloud services: Call the tag-related API operation provided by each service to query the resources that are bound with specific tags. For more information, see Alibaba Cloud services that support tags.