After you bind tags to cloud resources, you can use one of the following methods to quickly query resources. Exact match and fuzzy search are supported.
Query resources on the Tags page
- Log on to the Resource Management console. The Tags page appears.
- In the Region section, select the region where the tag you want to query resides.
- Find the tag and click the tag key in the Tag Key column.
- Click the tag value. On the Resources tab, view the information about cloud resources.
Query resources on the resource list page
For cloud services that support tags, you can log on to the related console and query cloud resources by tag. This section uses Elastic Compute Service (ECS) as an example.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- On the Instances page, click Tags and select a tag key and a tag value to view ECS instances to which the tag is bound.If you do not select a tag value, the system displays all ECS instances to which the tag key is bound.