If a tag cannot be used to manage or query a cloud resource, you can remove the tag from the resource. This topic describes how to remove a tag from a cloud resource.
After you remove a tag from a cloud resource, the system automatically deletes the tag within 24 hours if it is not added to other resources.
- Log on to the Resource Management console. The Tags page appears.
- In the Region section, select the region where the tag you want to remove resides.
- Find the tag and click the tag value in the Tag Value column.
- On the Resources tab of the page that appears, select the resources from which you want to remove the tag.
- Move the pointer over Batch Operation and select Unbind Tags.