This topic describes how to unbind a tag from a cloud resource. If a tag is no longer suitable for managing or querying a cloud resource, you can unbind the tag from the resource.
If you unbind a tag from a cloud resource and the tag is not bound to other resources, the system automatically deletes the tag.
- Log on to the Resource Management console. The Tags page appears.
- In the Region section, select the region where the tag you want to unbind resides.
- Find the tag and click the tag value in the Tag Value column.
- On the Resources tab, select the resources from which you want to unbind the tag.
- Move the pointer over Batch Operation and select Unbind Tags.