If a custom tag cannot be used to manage or query a cloud resource, you can remove the tag from the resource. This topic describes how to remove a tag from a cloud resource.
- Log on to the Resource Management console. The Tag page appears.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- On the Tag page, click the Custom Tags tab.
- On the Custom Tags tab, find the custom tag that you want to remove and click the tag key. On the page that appears, click the tag value that corresponds to the tag key.
- Remove the tag from the resource.
- Remove the tag from a single resource: Click Unbind in the Action column.
- Remove the tag from multiple resources at a time: Select the resources from which you want to remove the tag and click Unbind below the resource list.
- In the Unbind message, click Confirm.