You can use Knative Serving to manage serverless applications. This enables automatic scaling for pods where serverless applications are deployed based on Knative events and user requests. If no workload is processed, the number of pods is scaled to zero. This topic describes how to upgrade Knative Serving.
- Knative Serving is deployed. For more information, see Deploy a Knative component.
- The Kubernetes version is V1.15.0 or later.
- Only Knative Serving 0.11.0 is supported for upgrades.
- By default, a minimum of 20 latest Knative service revisions must be retained. The default retention period is 48 hours.
- Supports highly-reliable subcomponents, such as controller and hpaautoscaler.
- Log on to the ACK console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Find the Serving component, and click Upgrade on the right side of the page.
After the upgrade is complete, the result is displayed.