This topic describes how to view the task configurations of a connector in the Message Queue for Apache Kafka console. The configurations include the basic information, source instance configurations, and destination instance configurations of the connector.
- Log on to the Message Queue for Apache Kafka console.
- In the Resource Distribution section of the Overview page, select the region where your instance resides.
- On the Instances page, click the name of the instance that you want to manage.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Connectors.
- On the Connectors page, find your connector, and click Details in the Actions column. On the Connector Details page, the values of Basic Information,Source Information, and Destination Information of the connector appear.