Message Queue for Apache Kafka limits the number of connectors for each instance. If you no longer need a connector, you can delete it in the Message Queue for Apache Kafka console.
- Log on to the Message Queue for Apache Kafka console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your instance is located.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Connector.
- On the Connector page, select an instance, find the connector that you want to delete, click More, and then select in the Actions column.
- In the Delete message, click OK.Notice When you delete a connector, the system deletes the five topics and two consumer groups that the connector requires, regardless of whether they were automatically or manually created.