This topic describes how to label images.
A labeling job is created or assigned to you by the administrator. For more information, see Create a labeling job.
- Navigate to the Smart Labeling page.
- Log on to the Machine Learning Platform for AI console.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the Machine Learning Platform for AI console, choose .
- On the Smart Labeling page, click My Labeling Jobs.
- In the job list, find your labeling job and click Start in the Actions column.
- Label images.
- On the labeling page, click the icon.
- In the Labels section, select a label.Note The system attaches the selected label to each image unless you select another label.
- Use the selection tool to select an area in the image.
- Optional:If you do not need to label the image, click Skip.
- Click Submit.
- You can use one of the following methods to browse and complete topics:
- Click Prev or Next at the bottom of the labeling page.
- Click the thumbnails of the topics in the left-side pane.