This topic describes how to configure a funnel chart to display query results.
A funnel chart displays data of different business processes in an intuitive manner. This type of chart can be used to analyze standard, long-running, and multi-flow business processes. You can use a funnel chart to locate problems and make informative decisions. A trapezoid area in a funnel chart represents the difference of data volume between a specified business process and its previous process.
- Log on to the Log Service console.
- In the Projects section, click the name of the project that you want to manage.
- Choose , and then click the Logstore that you want to manage.
- Enter a query statement in the search box, specify a time range, and then click Search & Analyze.
- On the Graph tab, click the icon.
- On the Properties tab, set the properties of the chart.
Parameter Description Group by Column The categorical field. Value Column Select the field that contains numeric values. The larger the value, the higher the layer.
event.type:click and (event.target: register or event.target: button_19 or event.target:button_18 or event.target: button_17 or event.target: button_16) | select "event.target" as target , count(1) as click_count group by target order by strpos('register,button_19,button_18,button_17,button_16' , "event.target")