This topic describes how to configure a funnel chart to display query results.
A funnel chart displays data at different business processes in an intuitive way. This type of chart can be used to analyze standard, long-running, and multi-flow business processes. You can use a funnel chart to locate problems and make informative decisions. A trapezoid area in a funnel chart represents the difference of data volume between a business process and its previous process.
- Log on to the Log Service console.
- Click the target project in the Projects section.
- Choose , click the management icon of the target Logstore, and then select .
- Enter a query statement in the search box, select a time range, and then click Search & Analyze.
- On the Graph tab, click the icon. The query results are displayed in a funnel chart.
- On the Properties tab, configure the properties of the chart.
Parameter Description Group by Column The categorical field. Value Column Select the field that contains the numeric values. The larger the value, the higher the layer.
event.type:click and (event.target: register or event.target: button_19 or event.target:button_18 or event.target: button_17 or event.target: button_16) | select "event.target" as target , count(1) as click_count group by target order by strpos('register,button_19,button_18,button_17,button_16' , "event.target")