This topic describes how to enable the IPv6 feature in the Alibaba Cloud Dynamic Route for CDN (DCDN) console. After you enable IPv6 in the console, IPv6 clients can send IPv6 requests to DCDN. DCDN can also include the IPv6 information of the clients in back-to-origin requests.
Most DCDN nodes support IPv6. You can enable this feature for an accelerated domain when you configure features for the domain.
With IPv6 enabled, clients can send IPv6 requests to the DCDN nodes nearest to the clients over an IPv6 network if these DCDN nodes support IPv6. If the nearest DCDN nodes do not support IPv6, the clients can still access the DCDN nodes by sending IPv4 requests.
- Log on to the Dynamic Route for CDN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Domain Names.
- On the Domain Names page, find the target domain name and click Configure.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Advanced Settings.
- Turn on IPv6 to enable IPv6.
After you enable IPv6, a client can send IPv6 requests to DCDN. Requests that are redirected to your origin server can include the IPv6 information of the client.