This topic describes how to delete a Smart Access Gateway (SAG) instance that is locked due to overdue payments.
- The SAG instance to be deleted is locked due to overdue payments. For more information about the states of an SAG instance, see Monitor the status of an SAG device.
- The SAG instance to be deleted is not associated with any Cloud Connect Network (CCN) instance or virtual border router (VBR). If the SAG instance is associated with a CCN instance or VBR, dissociate the SAG instance before you delete it. For more information, see Detach a network.
- Log on to the Smart Access Gateway console.
- On the Smart Access Gateway page, find the target instance and click in the Actions column.
- Click Delete.
- In the Delete SAG Instance dialog box that appears, confirm the SAG instance information and click OK.