This topic describes how to configure a lifecycle chart to display query results. The topic also provides an example.
A lifecycle chart displays the load time of tasks. A rectangular block in a lifecycle chart indicates when the loading of a task is started and ended. The length of the rectangular block indicates the duration of the loading. The start position that is mapped to the X axis indicates the time when the loading of the task is started. The end position that is mapped to the X axis indicates the time when the loading of the task is ended. The value on the Y axis indicates the task name.
We recommend that you do not run more than 20 tasks. Otherwise, the rectangular blocks will be too narrow.
- X-axis start value
- X-axis end value
- Y axis
- Rectangular block
- Log on to the Log Service console.
- Click the target project in the Projects section.
- Choose , click the management icon of the target Logstore, and then select .
- Enter a query statement in the search box, select a time range, and then click Search & Analyze.
- Click to display the query results in a lifecycle chart.
- On the Properties tab, configure the properties of the table.
Parameter Description X-axis Start Value Select the start time field. X-axis End Value Select the end time field. Y Axis Select the field in which task names are included.
View the time when each task starts and ends.
* | select min(__time__) startTime, max(__time__) as endTime , request_uri group by request_uri