This topic describes how to view query results in a bubble chart.
A bubble chart shows bubbles in different sizes and at different positions. You can analyze the correlation between data based on the bubble chart.
- X axis
- Log on to the Log Service console.
- In the Projects section, click the name of the project that you want to manage.
- Choose and click the Logstore that you want to manage.
- Enter a query statement in the search box, select a time range, and then click Search & Analyze.
- On the Graph tab, click the icon.
- On the Properties tab, configure the properties of the bubble chart.
Parameter Description X Axis The categorical variable. In most cases, time series is selected. Y Axis The value of the categorical variable. You can select one or more fields for the Y-axis. Value Column The field that is displayed by using bubbles. The bubble sizes indicate field values. Shape The shape of the bubbles. Default value: Circle. Bubble Size The size ranges allowed for bubbles. Valid values: 0 to 32. Bubble Color The color of the bubbles.
* | select date_format(from_unixtime(__time__ - __time__% 60), '%H:%i') as minute, case when request_method = 'GET' and COUNT(1) > 9000 then 3 when request_method = 'GET' and COUNT(1) > 8500 then 2 when request_method = 'GET' and COUNT(1) > 8000 then 1 when request_method = 'POST' and COUNT(1) > 3000 then 3 when request_method = 'DELETE' and COUNT(1) > 1500 then 3 else 0 end as level, request_method group by minute, request_method order by minute asc limit 1000