This topic describes how to configure a bubble chart to display query results. The topic also provides an example.
A bubble chart displays the correlation between different categories of data. The correlation is displayed by comparing the position and area of the bubbles on the chart. You can use this type of chart analyze the correlation between different categories of data.
- X axis
- Y axis
- Log on to the Log Service console.
- Click the target project in the Projects section.
- Choose , click the management icon of the target Logstore, and then select .
- Enter a query statement in the search box, select a time range, and then click Search & Analyze.
- Click to display the query results in a bubble chart.
- On the Properties tab, configure the properties of the chart.
Parameter Description X Axis Select the time field. Y Axis Select one or more fields for the Y axis. Numeric Column Select a field and specify a bubble size to indicate the field value. Shape The shape of the bubble. Default value: Circle. Bubble Size The size of the bubble. Valid values: 0 to 32. Bubble Color The color of the bubble.
* | select date_format(from_unixtime(__time__ - __time__% 60), '%H:%i') as minute, case when method = 'GET' and COUNT(1) > 9000 then 3 when method = 'GET' and COUNT(1) > 8500 then 2 when method = 'GET' and COUNT(1) > 8000 then 1 when method = 'POST' and COUNT(1) > 3000 then 3 when method = 'DELETE' and COUNT(1) > 1500 then 3 else 0 end as level, method group by minute, method order by minute asc limit 1000