This topic describes how to verify the availability of a Dynamic Route for CDN (DCDN) accelerated domain in the DCDN console.
- Query the canonical name (CNAME) of the accelerated domain.
- Log on to the DCDN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Domain Names.
- On the Domain Names page, copy the CNAME of the accelerated domain name.Note We recommend that you copy the CNAME of the domain name that is in the Normal state.
- Obtain the IP address that the host accesses.
- Windows: Launch the terminal and run the ping CNAME command.
- macOS: Launch the terminal and run the dig CNAME command.
- Configure the local host file.
- The path of the host file in Windows is C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts.
- The path of the host file in macOS is Finder>Go>Go to the folder>/etc/hosts. Enter the /etc/hosts path in the search bar.
- Check whether the accelerated domain name can be accessed.
After you configure the local host file, open your browser and enter the accelerated domain name to test the connectivity. Then, check whether the accessed domain matches the accelerated domain name that is bound to the host.