This topic describes how to verify the availability of a Dynamic Route for CDN (DCDN) accelerated domain in the DCDN console.
- Obtain the CNAME of the accelerated domain name.
- Log on to the DCDN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Domain Names.
- On the Domain Names page, copy the CNAME of the accelerated domain name.
Note We recommend that you copy the CNAME of the domain name that is in the Running state.
- Obtain the IP address that the host accesses.
- Windows: Launch the terminal and run the ping CNAME command.
- MacOS: Launch the terminal and run the dig CNAME command.
- Configure the local host file.
- The path of the host file in Windows: C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts.
- The path of the host file in MacOS: Finder>Go>Go to the folder>/etc/hosts. (Enter the /etc/hosts path in the search bar.)
- Verify that whether the accelerated domain name can be accessed as expected.
After you configure the local host file, open your browser and enter the accelerated domain name to test the connectivity. Then, check whether the accelerated domain name is bound to the host as expected.