Cloud Enterprise Network (CEN) offers a free trial of pay-as-you-go bandwidth plans.
The free trial applies to only the first two pay-as-you-go bandwidth plans purchased under the Alibaba Cloud accounts of first-time users.
How to participate
Beginning June 8, 2020, you can apply for a free trial if you meet the preceding requirements. To apply for a free trial,click CEN Free Trial.
After your application for a free trial is approved, the following services are provided free of charge.
|Service||Bandwidth plan specification||Trial duration|
|Pay-as-you-go bandwidth plans||The first two bandwidth plans purchased by a first-time user. The bandwidth must not be higher than 10 Mbit/s.||Seven days|
- Pay-as-you-go bandwidth plans can be used only in trials. Do not use these plans in production environments.
- If you do not manually release pay-as-you-go bandwidth plans after the seven-day trial ends, these plans will be billed based on the number of calendar days. For more information, see Pricing.
- Pay-as-you-go bandwidth plans with a bandwidth higher than 10 Mbit/s are not eligible for a free trial. These plans will be billed based on the catalog price.
If you violate any of the following terms, the free trial will become invalid. Alibaba Cloud reserves the right to adjust and terminate the promotion at any time.
- You shall not transfer services under free trial to other users.
- You shall not use services under free trial to engage in illegal activities. Otherwise, you shall bear all the consequences arising therefrom.
- You shall not use the free trial services to manage illegal businesses on the Internet. Alibaba Cloud reserves the right to shut down your businesses and shall not assume any responsibility arising therefrom.