Cloud Enterprise Network (CEN) offers a free trial of pay-as-you-go bandwidth packages.
The free trial applies to only the first two pay-as-you-go bandwidth packages purchased under the Alibaba Cloud accounts of first-time users.
How to participate
Beginning June 8, 2020, you can apply for a free trial if you meet the preceding requirements. To apply for a free trial, click CEN Free Trial.
After your application for a free trial is approved, the following services are provided free of charge.
|Service||Bandwidth package specification||Trial duration|
|Pay-as-you-go bandwidth packages||The first two bandwidth packages purchased by a first-time user. The bandwidth must not be higher than 10 Mbit/s.||Seven days|
- Pay-as-you-go bandwidth packages can be used only in trials. Do not use these packages in production environments.
- If you do not manually release pay-as-you-go bandwidth packages after the seven-day trial ends, these packages will be billed based on the number of calendar days. For more information, see Billing method.
- Pay-as-you-go bandwidth package with a bandwidth higher than 10 Mbit/s are not eligible for a free trial. These packages will be billed based on the catalog price.
If you violate any of the following terms, the free trial will become invalid. Alibaba Cloud reserves the right to adjust and terminate the promotion at any time.
- You shall not transfer services under free trial to other users.
- You shall not use services under free trial to engage in illegal activities. Otherwise, you shall bear all the consequences arising therefrom.
- You shall not use the free trial services to manage illegal businesses on the Internet. Alibaba Cloud reserves the right to shut down your businesses and shall not assume any responsibility arising therefrom.