If you receive error messages when you use Log Service, you can check the error codes that match the error messages. For more information, see Log Service error codes to match the error messages. For other issues, you can troubleshoot the issues based on the following issue scenarios and solutions.
Installation and configuration of Logtail
- How do I use the Logtail automatic diagnostic tool?
- What can I do if the Logtail client has no heartbeat?
- Do I need to update Logtail settings after the network type is changed?
- What can I do if the IP address is empty in the app_info.json file of Logtail?
- What can I do if error messages appear after I install Logtail on an ECS instance that runs on the Windows system?
Logtail-based log collection
- How do I troubleshoot collection exceptions in containers?
- How do I view collection error messages?
- How do I troubleshoot errors if Logtail fails to collect logs?
- How do I troubleshoot common errors that occur when Log Service collects logs?
- How do I modify a regular expression?
- How do I optimize regular expressions?
- How do I collect various formats of logs in complete regular mode?
- Why am I unable to collect SLB access logs?
- How do I collect logs from Kubernetes clusters?
- How do I resolve common errors returned in log data queries?
- What can I do if no log data is found?
- How do I configure field indexes in Log Service?
- How do I modify the number of result rows that are returned by an SQL statement?
- How do I add two search conditions in a query statement?
- How do I query the source hosts and obtain the number of log entries?
- How do I modify the data retention period in Log Service?
- How do I query log entries that are ordered by time?
- What can I do if the "The results are inaccurate" error occurs?
- Fuzzy match
Operations in the console
- How do I download logs from Log Service to an on-premises host?
- What can I do if latency occurs during a data transformation process?
- What can I do if the "Operating rejected, insufficient permissions" error message appears when I delete a project?
- How to precisely sort query logs by time
- How do I modify alert configurations in the Log Service console?