The Mini Program data analysis page displays an overview of the Mini Program indicators and page analysis.
- Log in to the mPaaS console.
- In the left navigation bar, select Mini program > Mini program analysis.
- In the upper right of the Indicator overview, select a Mini Program and the date.
- In the below area, you can see the overview of each indicator of the Mini Program in the selected date.
You can see the following indicator data in the indicator overview:
- Page total PV: The sum of the number of visits to all pages of the current Mini Program in the selected date.
- Startup times: The number of times the Mini Program has been started in the selected date.
- Cumulative startup times: The total number of times the Mini Program has been started from it was put online to the selected date.
- Active users: Distinct count in device ID dimension. The total number of users who have used the Mini Program in the selected date
- New users: In device ID dimension, distinct count of all cumulative users before the selected date. The number of users who started the Mini Program for the first time.
- Cumulative users: Distinct count in device ID dimension. The total number of users that have used the Mini Program from the Mini Program was put online to the selected date.
In page analysis, you can view the analysis data of different pages of the Mini Program.The data of all pages are displayed by default. You can also enter the page name or keywords in the search box in the upper right to search for the analysis data of the related pages.The displayed fields are:
- Page name
- Page views (PV)
- Average length of stay