To release a Mini Program package you have created, you need to create a release task for the Mini Program package and complete related configurations.
Enter the mPaaS console and complete the following steps:
- Click Mini Program > Release Mini Program in the left navigation bar.
- On the Manage official package page, select the Mini Program package you want to release, and click Create release on the right.
- On the New release page, complete the following configuration:
- Release type: Choose Gray release or Official release.
- Release model: Choose Whitelist or Time window.
- If you choose the Whitelist release model, select the whitelist in the Whitelist configuration below.Note: When the number of users in a selected whitelist exceeds 100,000, only the first 100,000 will be taken.
- If you choose Time window, select the end time and the number of people in gray release below.
- If you choose the Whitelist release model, select the whitelist in the Whitelist configuration below.
- Release description: Enter the description of the Mini Program package release task.
- Advanced rules: Optional, add one or more advanced rules to the release task.
- Type: Select city, model, network or operation system version.
- Operation type: Choose whether to include the type selected above.
- Resource value: In the drop-down menu, select the resource value corresponding to the selected type.
- Click OK to publish.
On the Mini Program package list page, you can see the status of the released Mini Program package is displayed in Gray release or Official release. Meanwhile, hover the mouse on View icon on the details page on the right side of the Mini Program package, you can see the icon of the release Mini Program.
Manage the released mini program packages.