Before adding a Mini Program package, you need to go to the configuration management interface to add the relevant configuration of the Mini Program package.
In order to unify the local file address name, when the client loads the local Mini Program package file, the local file is bound with a virtual domain name as the suffix.
The key is an RSA private key generated by OpenSSL, which is used to encrypt the Mini Program package. The corresponding public key is used to decrypt on the client.
Follow the steps below to generate a private key file and a public key file:
Generate private key:
openssl genrsa -out private_key.pem 2048
Generate public key:
openssl rsa -in private_key.pem -outform PEM -pubout -out public.pem
Enter the mPaaS console and complete the following steps:
- Click Mini Program > Release Mini Program in the left navigation bar.
- On the opened Mini Program package list page, click Configuration management.
- In the Domain name management, enter the virtual domain name, such as
Restriction: The virtual domain name cannot be a two-level or three-level domain name starting with
- In the Key management, click Choose file to select the key file to upload.
Note: If the client disables the signature verification after receiving the Mini Program package, it is not necessary to upload the key file here.
- Check The above information has been confirmed to be accurate and will not be modified after submission, and click Upload.