This topic describes how to create an EMR Presto node. EMR Presto nodes allow you to perform interactive analysis and query on large-scale structured and unstructured data.
- DataWorks is activated in the China (Shenzhen) region. You can create EMR Presto nodes only in the China (Shenzhen) region.
- An E-MapReduce compute engine instance is added on the Workspace Management page. You can create EMR nodes on the DataStudio page only after an E-MapReduce compute engine instance is added. For more information, see Configure a workspace.
- DataWorks Professional Edition or a more advanced edition is purchased so that you can bind an E-MapReduce compute engine instance to your DataWorks workspace.
- Go to the DataStudio page.
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the target workspace resides. Find the target workspace and click Data Analytics in the Actions column.
- Move the pointer over and choose .You can also find the target workflow, right-click EMR, and then choose .
- In the Create Node dialog box that appears, set Node Name and Location.Note The node name can be up to 128 characters in length and can contain letters, digits, underscores (_), and periods (.).
- Click OK.
- On the node configuration tab, enter the code.Note If the current workspace is bound to multiple E-MapReduce compute engine instances, you must select an E-MapReduce compute engine instance. If the current workspace is bound to only one E-MapReduce compute engine instance, you do not need to do so.
- Save and commit the node.Notice You need to set the node's re-run attribute and dependent upstream node to commit the node.
In a workspace in the standard mode, you need to click Publish in the upper-right corner after you commit the real-time sync node. For more information, see Deploy a node.
- Click icon to save the node.
- Click in the toolbar.
- In submit New version dialog box, enter remarks.
- Click OK.
- The test node. For more information, see Auto triggered nodes.