For all servers that are protected by Security Center, the anti-virus feature provides deep scanning service against persistent viruses such as ransomware and mining programs. This topic describes how to manually scan for viruses.
- Mining programs
- DDoS Trojans
- Backdoor programs
- Malicious programs
- High-risk programs
- Computer worms
- Suspicious programs
- Automatic mutating Trojans
- Log on to the Security Center console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Anti-Virus page, click Scan Again.
If this is your first time scanning for viruses, click Scan.
- In the Select the assets to scan dialog box that appears, select the assets that you want to scan.
After you select target servers, Security Center can scan them for viruses. You can select multiple servers simultaneously. Currently, the anti-virus feature only supports manual scan. Scheduled scan is not supported.
- Click Scan.
It may take 2 to 5 minutes to complete a scan task. After the scan task is completed, we recommend that you check the scan results and handle relevant alerts in a timely manner. For more information, see Handle virus alerts.