For all servers that are protected by Security Center, the anti-virus feature provides deep scanning service against persistent viruses such as ransomware and mining programs. This topic describes how to manually scan for viruses.
- Mining programs
- DDoS Trojans
- Backdoor programs
- Malicious programs
- High-risk programs
- Computer worms
- Suspicious programs
- Automatic mutating Trojans
- Log on to the Security Center console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Anti-Virus page, click Scan Again.If this is your first time scanning for viruses, click Scan.
- On the Select the assets to scan dialog box, select one or more server groups.After you select target server groups, Security Center starts to scan the servers for viruses. You can select multiple server groups.Note
- The anti-virus feature only supports manual scans. Scheduled scans are not supported.
- You can select only server groups to scan for viruses. For more information about how to add new groups, see Add a group.
- Click Scan.It takes 2 to 5 minutes to complete a scan task. After the scan task is completed, we recommend that you check the results and handle relevant alerts in a timely manner. For more information, see Handle virus alerts.