Reserved instances allow you to view the purchased pay-as-you-go instances that the reserved instances match. If pay-as-you-go instances are displayed in the matched instance list of a reserved instance, these pay-as-you-go instances match the reserved instance. However, the reserved instance is not necessarily applied to all these pay-as-you-go instances. You can check your bills for usage details of the reserved instance.
- Log on to the ECS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the upper-left corner of the Reserved Instances page, click View Reserved Instances.
- Select the region and zone where the target reserved instance resides.
- Find the reserved instance and click View the matching instances that corresponds to the reserved instance.
Note The pay-as-you-go instances created by E-MapReduce (EMR) or Alibaba Cloud Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK) are not displayed in the matching list of reserved instances. However, these pay-as-you-go instances can also benefit from billing discounts of reserved instances.