After you write the function, you must debug the function to verify the correctness of code. The function is automatically triggered when the data in Tablestore is updated. This topic describes how to debug a function by simulating a trigger event in the Function Compute console.
- Log on to the Function Compute console.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Service/Function.
- Locate the target function in the target service and click the function name.
- In Code tab, click Event.
- Write events in the code editor as the event format. For more information, seeEvent format. Click OK.
- In Code tab, click Invoke.