After you write the function, you must debug the function to verify the correctness of code. The function is automatically triggered when the data in Tablestore is updated. This topic describes how to debug a function by simulating a trigger event in the Function Compute console.
- Log on to the Function Compute console.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Service/Function.
- Find the required function in the required service and click the name of the function.
- On the Code tab, click Event.
- Write an event in the code editor based on the corresponding event format. For more information, see Event format.. Then click OK.
- On the Code tab, click Invoke.