This topic describes how to scale in or out workspaces of fully managed Flink, namely how to reconfigure workspace resources.
Note A workspace supports multiple projects. Therefore, you must scale in the projects before you scale in the workspace.
- Log on to the Realtime Compute for Apache Flink console.
- Click the Fully Managed Flink tab.
- In the Actions column of the desired workspace, choose .
- In the Resource Reconfiguration field, enter a new resource quota.
- Select Terms of Service, click OK, and then complete the payment.After you complete the payment, you can view the new resource quota in the Consumed/Purchased CUs column that corresponds to the desired workspace name.