This topic describes how to scale in or out the workspaces of fully managed Flink to reconfigure workspace resources.
Note A workspace supports multiple projects. Therefore, you must scale in the projects before you scale in the workspace.
- Log on to the Realtime Compute for Apache Flink console.
- Click the Fully Managed Flink tab.
- Find the workspace that you want to manage, and choose Actions column. in the
- In the Reconfigure Workspace Resources dialog box, enter a new resource quota in the Reconfiguration field.
- Read the terms of service, select Terms of Service, and then click OK. Then, complete the payment. After you complete the payment, you can view the new resource quota in the Consumed/Purchased CUs column that corresponds to the workspace.