AnalyticDB for MySQL can restore data to avoid data loss caused by incorrect operations. When you create a cluster, the data backup function is automatically enabled to back up cluster data. You can view the backup set of a cluster in the AnalyticDB for MySQL console and use the cluster restoration function to clone the cluster.
- You can use Data Transmission Service (DTS) to back up data across data centers and regions. For more information, see Geo-disaster recovery.
- Submit a ticket for urgent data restoration requirements.
- Log on to the AnalyticDB for MySQL console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where the target cluster resides.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters.
- On the V3.0 Clusters tab, click the target cluster ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Backup and Restoration.
- On the Backup and Restoration tab, view the backup set of the cluster.
- Click the Backup Settings tab and view the backup settings.