In the Smart Access Gateway (SAG) console, an administrator can delete clients that are no longer in use.
- Log on to the SAG console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Smart Access Gateway APP.
- In the top navigation bar, select the target region.
- On the Smart Access Gateway APP page, click the ID of the target SAG APP instance.
- On the instance details page, click the Client Accounts tab.
- Find the target client account and click Remove in the Actions column. In the message that appears, click OK.
Note If the client account has already consumed data during the current billing cycle (a billing cycle equals one month), you cannot delete the client account. You can click Disable in the Actions columns first and then delete the client account in the next billing cycle.