New data source features
- The following cloud data sources are supported: DRDS, TSDB, and HBase.
- The following user-created data sources are supported: Hive, Vertica, SAP IQ (Sybase IQ), SAP HANA, and IBM DB2 LUW.
- The data source (ADS)Analytic DB is renamed AnalyticDB for MySQL 2.0.
New dataset features
- The Custom SQL feature is renamed Ad Hoc Query. This feature offers the following functions: specifying a data source, formatting SQL statements, and creating datasets by using saved custom SQL statements. For more information, see Use ad hoc queries for data modeling.
- Dimensions of all hierarchy levels can be duplicated, hidden, and deleted. The first day of a week can be customized for the week dimension. For more information, see Edit dimensions and measures.
New dashboard features
- The following chart types are supported: combination chart and scatter chart. For more information, see Combination chart and Scatter chart.
- The loading user interface (UI) for a ticker board is optimized. Color Palette is added to the Custom Background section on the Style tab. For more information, see Ticker board.
- The scatter chart is renamed facet scatter chart. For more information, see Facet scatter chart.
- The bubble chart is optimized. For more information, see Bubble chart.
- The following functions are supported for cross tables and pivot tables: wrapping text, renaming totals, and setting data bars with conditional formats.
- Displaying a chart in full screen and exiting full screen are supported. For more information, see Full-screen mode.
- The tab style, advanced settings, and comparison settings of charts on a dashboard are updated.
- The Metric Analysis feature is supported. For more information, see Metric analysis.
Other new features
- The development and access modes are supported. For more information, see Access mode.
- Report embedment and data service features are added to the open service feature. For more information, see Report embedment and Data service.
- The permission type can be configured when you share a data object. This allows you to authorize a user only to view or download the data object.