This topic describes how to test an API operation in the data service module of Data Management (DMS).
- Log on to the DMS console.
- In the top navigation bar, move the pointer over the More icon and choose .
- In the left-side navigation pane, click the API Test tab. Note You can also navigate to this tab from the API Publish tab by performing the following operations: On the API Publish tab, find the API operation that you want to test and click Test in the Operation column.
- Select the API operation that you want to test from the drop-down list. Note If you navigate to this tab from the API Publish tab, the API operation that you want to test is automatically selected.
- Set the request parameters to specific values and click Test. DMS tests the API operation based on the values. Note After you select an API operation, all of the request parameters that are defined for the API operation are displayed. You can set the request parameters to specific values in the fields of the Parameter value column.After the API operation is tested, view the execution information in the ExecuteInformation section and view the results in the form and JSON formats in the ReturnResults section on the right of the page.