Operation Orchestration Service (OOS) supports the notification of System events, which allows you to monitor the execution status of tasks in specific scenarios. This topic describes how to use CloudMonitor to monitor the execution status of a scheduled bandwidth upgrade template. In this example, configure CloudMonitor to send a notification when a child execution of a scheduled bandwidth upgrade task fails.
Configure a scheduled bandwidth upgrade task
- Log on to the OOS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose Common O&M Tasks > Temporary Bandwidth Upgrade. On the page that appears, click Create.
3. On the Create Task page, set the parameters as required and click
4. After the execution is complete, click Executions in the left-side navigation pane. On the Executions page, click
in the Actions column of the target execution to view the execution details.
1. Log on to the CloudMonitor console and click
in the left-side navigation pane. On the Event Monitoring page, click the Alarm Rules tab and then
Create Event Alert
2. In the Create / Modify Event Alert pane, configure an alert rule.
3. Simulate a failure to complete a child execution of the scheduled bandwidth upgrade task. The configured alert rule is triggered only when a child execution of the scheduled bandwidth upgrade task fails. CloudMonitor supports the following notification methods: mobile number, email address, TradeManager, and DingTalk chatbot. When the alert rule is triggered, CloudMonitor sends a notification to the specified
alarm contact group
by using the specified notification methods. In this example, CloudMonitor sends a notification with the following content to the specified email address.