This topic lists the major features and bug fixes in Blink 3.6.2.
- Optimizes the auto scaling feature so that scale-down operations are triggered for jobs with no traffic. This reduces resource consumption.
- Optimizes resource rescaling.
- Optimizes data parsing of the Log Service connector. The FastLogGroup method is used to parse data.
- Reduces the memory consumed to store vertex topology information for jobs that involve a large amount of data.
Major bug fixes
- Fixes the bug that Blink cannot consume the accumulated data in a Tablestore source table.
- Fixes the bug that NullPointException occurs when the cache parameter is set to ALL for a dimension table.
- Fixes the bug that a MaxCompute sink cannot submit data to a dynamic partition.