This article introduces how to manage the members of the ledger in LedgerDB.
- What is a ledger member? Seefeatures
- Only the ledger administrator can manage the ledger members
- By default, the creator of a ledger is the administrator of the ledger.
1. Login LedgerDB console
2. On the instance details page. Click "Manage" link beside "Ledger Members" label.
Invite member accounts
- You can enter multiple Alibaba Cloud UIDs at a time.
- The invitation notification will be sent to each invitee by sending an Alibaba Cloud internal message. Check the Alibaba Cloud notification
- The invitee clicks the invitation link in the notification to accept the invitation.
- Administrator, with all the operation permissions on Ledger
- Write, write and read data to LedgerDB
- Read-only, able to read LedgerDB data
Disable and enable
- Disabled: the member can no longer access the corresponding Ledger.
- Enabled: restores the access permissions of a Ledger that is associated with a member.
Removes the specified member from the corresponding ledger. Can be passed invite members the way to invite it again.