The diagnosis feature of PolarDB for MySQL integrates with Database Autonomy Service (DAS). This allows you to view database diagnostics and optimization results on multiple tabs. On the Storage Analysis tab, you can check the storage overview for a target instance. For example, you can view the number of available days of storage, tablespace usage status, fragmentation percentage, and exception analysis results.
- Log on to the PolarDB console.
- On the top of the page, select the region where the target cluster is located.
- Click the Storage Analysis tab.
- On the Storage Analysis tab, you can view the following information.
- By default, the Space Overview tab appears. On this tab, you can check tablespaces, storage trend, and other related storage data.
- Click the Data Space tab. On this tab, you can check the storage conditions for individual databases and tables. Click a table name to check the fields and indexes of the table.