This topic describes the diagnosis feature provided by ApsaraDB PolarDB MySQL-compatible edition. The diagnosis feature integrates with Database Autonomy Service (DAS) and allows you to use the real-time monitoring feature to monitor the queries per second (QPS), transactions per second (TPS), and network traffic transmitted through a cluster.
- Log on to the PolarDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the console, select the region where the cluster is deployed.
- On the Clusters page, click the ID of the target cluster.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Real-time Monitoring page, you can view performance details, such as the server information and buffer pool information about different nodes in the cluster.
Note You can click Metric Description to view detailed descriptions of parameters.
- You can click the Real-time Charts tab to view the line charts of performance parameters. This allows you to monitor the trends of performance.
Note To view specific performance values, click the Real-Time Tables tab.