This topic describes the diagnosis feature provided by PolarDB for MySQL. The diagnosis feature integrates with Database Autonomy Service (DAS) and allows you to use the real-time monitoring feature to monitor the queries per second (QPS), transactions per second (TPS), and network traffic transmitted through a cluster.
- Login ApsaraDB for PolarDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the console, select the region where the cluster is located.
- On the Clusters page, click the ID of the target cluster.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Click the Real-time Monitoring tab.
- On the Real-time Monitoring page, you can view performance details, such as the server information and buffer
pool information about different nodes in the cluster.Note You can click Metric Description to view detailed descriptions of parameters.
- You can click the Real-time Charts tab to view the line charts of performance parameters. This allows you to monitor
the trends of performance.Note To view specific performance values, click the Real-Time Tables tab.