This topic describes how to add a cloud data source Presto. Only Quick BI Enterprise Standard and Quick BI Pro allow you to add Presto data sources in group workspaces.
- A Presto database is created on Alibaba Cloud.
- The username and password that you use to access the Presto database are obtained.
- Click the Workspace tab. In the left-side navigation pane, click Data Sources.
- On the Data Sources page, click Create Data Source in the upper-right corner.
- In the Add Data Source dialog box, click the Cloud Data Sources tab and then the Presto card.
- In the Add Presto Database dialog box, configure the parameters.
Parameter Description Name The name of the data source. In this example, set the value to cloud data source presto. Database Address The hostname or IP address of the database that is used as the data source. Port Number The port that you use to access the database. The port that you use to access the database. Default value: 3306. catalog The data source that you use Presto to query. In this example, set the value to hive. Schema The current logon username is used by default. In this example, set the value to quickbi_test. Username The username that you use to access the database. In this example, set the value to user. Password The password that you use to access the database.
- Click Test Connection to test connectivity with the database.
- After the database passes the connectivity test, click OK.