This topic describes how to add a cloud Hive data source.
- A Hive database is created on Alibaba Cloud.
- The username and password that you use to access the Hive database are obtained.
- Click the Workspace tab. In the left-side navigation pane, click Data Sources.
- On the Data Sources page, click Create Data Source in the upper-right corner.
- In the Add Data Source dialog box, click the Cloud Data Sources tab and then the Hive card.
- In the Add Hive Database dialog box, configure the required parameters.
Parameter Description Name The name of the data source. In this example, set the value to cloud data source hive. Database Address The hostname or IP address of the database that is used as the data source. Port Number The port that you use to access the database. Default value: 10000. Database The name of the database that you want to access. In this example, set the value to hive. Username The username that you use to access the database. In this example, set the value to root. Password The password that you use to access the database.
- Click Test Connection to test connectivity with the database.
- After the database passes the connectivity test, click Add.