This topic describes how to add a cloud data source MaxCompute.
- A MaxCompute database is created.
- The AccessKey ID and AccessKey secret used for authentication are obtained.
- Click the Workspace tab. In the left-side navigation pane, click Data Sources.
- On the Data Sources page, click Create Data Source in the upper-right corner.
- In the Add Data Source dialog box, click the Cloud Data Sources tab and then the MaxCompute card.
- In the Add MaxCompute Database dialog box, configure the parameters.
Parameter Description Name The name of the data source. In this example, set the value to cloud data source MaxCompute. Database Address The database address is configured by default. If you want to change the address, see Configure endpoints. Project Name The name of the project that you want to access. In this example, set the value to maxcompute. AccessKey ID The AccessKey ID of a project owner, a project administrator, or a common user that has the permissions to list, select, and create instances. AccessKey Secret The AccessKey secret of a project owner, a project administrator, or a common user that has the permissions to list, select, and create instances.
- Click Test Connection to test connectivity with the database.
- After the database passes the connectivity test, click OK.After the data source is added, you are redirected to the Data Sources page. All tables included in the data source are listed in the right pane of the page.Note MaxCompute data sources use asynchronous loading and updating policies. After you create a MaxCompute data source, wait for one to five minutes for data synchronization.