This topic describes how to add a cloud data source MaxCompute.
- A MaxCompute database is created.
- The AccessKey ID and AccessKey secret used for authentication are obtained.
- Log on to the Quick BI console.
- Click the Workspace tab. In the left-side navigation pane, click Data Sources.
- On the Data Sources page, click Create Data Source in the upper-right corner.
- In the Add Data Source dialog box, click the Cloud Data Sources tab and then the MaxCompute card.
- In the Add MaxCompute Database dialog box, configure the required parameters.
Parameter Description Name The name of the data source. In this example, set the value to cloud data source MaxCompute. Database Address The default database address is used in most cases. If you want to change the address, see Configure endpoints.Note The database address varies depending on the region where the database instance resides. In a classic network, if your database instance is deployed in the China (Hong Kong) region, the database address is http://service.cn-hongkong.maxcompute.aliyun-inc.com/api. If it is deployed in the Singapore region, the database address is http://service.ap-southeast-1.maxcompute.aliyun-inc.com/api. For more information, see Configure endpoints. Project Name The name of the project that is created based on the data source. In this example, set the value to maxcompute. AccessKey ID The AccessKey ID that is displayed in the Alibaba Cloud Management console.Note Make sure that the AccessKey ID is valid. The account who owns the AccessKey ID can be a project administrator, a project owner, or a common user with the permissions to list, select, and create instances. AccessKey Secret The AccessKey secret that is displayed in the Alibaba Cloud Management console.Note Make sure that the AccessKey secret is valid. The account that owns the AccessKey secret can be a project administrator, a project owner, or a common user with the permissions to list, select, and create instances.
- Click Test Connection to test connectivity with the database.
- After the database passes the connectivity test, click Add.
After the data source is added, you are redirected to the Data Sources page. All tables included in the data source are listed in the right pane of the page.Note MaxCompute data sources use asynchronous loading and updating. After you create a MaxCompute data source, wait for one to five minutes for data synchronization.